MCX SUPPORTS & INTRADAY LEVEL REPORTS
Date : 2021 Wednesday
MCX Supports & MCX Resistance Level is Daily Update Time 09:15 AM To 09:30 AM
MCX (Multi Commodity Exchange) supports a wide range of commodities for trading, including precious metals, base metals, energy, and agricultural commodities. Here is a brief description of each commodity category:
- Precious metals: This includes gold and silver, which are widely traded commodities and often used as a hedge against inflation and currency fluctuations.
- Base metals: Copper, zinc, nickel, lead, and aluminum fall under this category. These metals are used in a variety of industries, including construction, electronics, and automobiles.
- Energy: This includes crude oil and natural gas, which are essential commodities and play a crucial role in the global economy.
- Agricultural commodities: MCX supports trading in a wide range of agricultural commodities, including cereals (wheat, corn, rice), pulses (chana, tur), oilseeds (soybean, mustard), and fibers (cotton).
MCX provides a robust platform for trading in these commodities, with advanced technology and risk management systems in place to ensure a seamless trading experience. The exchange is also known for its transparency and integrity in its operations, making it a trusted name in the Indian commodity derivatives market.
MCX Supports : Commodity trends of major commodities are updated daily for Intraday,Short term,Medium term and Long term.Investor/trader can click on respective commodity to get the trend.Rate and analysis are based on MCX exchange.
- Pivot Point in MCX Supports A technical indicator derived by calculating the numerical average of a particular stock’s high, low and closing prices. The pivot point is used as a predictive indicator. If the following day’s market price falls below the pivot point, it may be used as a new resistance level. Conversely, if the market price rises above the pivot point, it may act as the new support level.
- Support (Buy Level) in MCX Supports A support level is a price level where the price tends to find support as it is going down. This means the price is more likely to “bounce” off this level rather than break through it. However, once the price has passed this level, even by a small amount, it is likely to continue dropping until it finds another support level.
- Resistance (Sell Level) in MCX Supports A resistance level is the opposite of a support level. It is where the price tends to find resistance as it is going up. This means the price is more likely to “bounce” off this level rather than break through it.
IMPORTANT OF MCX SUPPORT LEVEL IN TRADING FOR COMMODITY
Support and resistance analysis is an important part of trends because it can be used to make trading decisions and identify when a trend is reversing. For example, if a trader identifies an important level of resistance that has been tested several times but never broken, he or she may decide to take profits as the security moves toward this point because it is unlikely that it will move past this level.
Support and resistance levels
Support and resistance levels both test and confirm trends and need to be monitored by anyone who uses technical analysis. As long as the price of the share remains between these levels of support and resistance, the trend is likely to continue. It is important to note, however, that a break beyond a level of support or resistance does not always have to be a reversal. For example, if prices moved above the resistance levels of an upward trending channel, the trend has accelerated, not reversed. This means that the price appreciation is expected to be faster than it was in the channel.
Important support and resistance
Being known to these important support and resistance points should affect the way that you trade a stock. Traders may avoid placing orders at these major points, as the area around them is usually marked by a lot of volatility. If you feel confident about making a trade near a support or resistance level, it is important that you follow this simple rule: do not place orders directly at the support or resistance level. This is because in many cases, the price never actually reaches the whole number, but flirts with it instead.
One can get perfect and sure movement margin of any Commodity Element to Trade in Mcx Commodity Free Tips market using Support & Resistance Level report.
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://mcxstar.com/lme-2″ target=”blank” ]Lme Inventory[/button]
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”https://mcxstar.com/mcx-free-tips” ]Mcx Free Tips[/button]
Note: Please read our DISCLAIMER before using this site. These are just few parameters of a commodity selected by a computer program .In no circumstances it should be used or considered as an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the Securities mentioned in it. If you select any of these Script for your trades or investment, you do so at your own risk and we are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from your decision.