Mcx Trading Holidays
MCX Trading Holidays Year 2017
Public Holidays and Festivals falling on Saturday / Sundays:
- Mahavir Jayanti: Sunday, April 09, 2017
- Bakri Id: Saturday, September 02, 2017
- Dussehra: Saturday, September 30, 2017
- Muharram: Sunday, October 01, 2017
- Gurunanak Jayanti: Saturday, November 04, 2017
Dewali Muhurat Trading 2017 (Diwali Amavasya – Laxmi Puja):
Thursday, October 19, 2017
- Commodity Segment Diwali Muhurat Trading / Deepavali 2017 Muhurat Trading will be held on Thursday, October 19, 2017 (Diwali Amavasya – Laxmi Puja).
- Currency Derivatives Segment Diwali Muhurat Trading will be held on Thursday, October 19, 2017.
Note: On the occasion of Diwali (Laxmi Poojan Day), futures contracts of all commodities will be available for Muhurat Trading.
India Commodity Market Timings (MCX Trading Time / NCDEX Trading Hours)
Trading in commodity market takes place on all days of the week (except Saturdays and Sundays and holidays declared by the Exchange in advance). Please note that market trading hours may change. Please visit MCX / NCDEX website for more detail. Current market timings of the commodity segment in India are:
- Morning Session Timing: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Evening Session Timing: 5:00 PM – 11:30 PM / 11:55 PM*
*Note: The evening session trading timings are being revised twice a year in order to comply with the US daylight saving timings. Usually summer the closing time is 11:30 PM and in Winter its 11:55 PM.
- Check if MCX closed today?
- What are MCX holiday hours?
- MCX Market holidays for year 2016 / 2017.
* Evening Trading Session (from 5:00 pm to 11:30/11:55 pm)will be Opened on these days.
# Muhurat Trade Timings, on this holiday, shall be notified subsequently.
Above are the list of Trading Holidays for MCX Market of India. MCX Trading Holidays are the days when MCX India Remains Closed. Either for full day or for half day. It means on some of the day market has only Morning Session, Some day have only evening session and on some holidays it has no session.