GOLDEN TRADING RULES OF MCX TRADING
- DO NOT OVER TRADE
- NEVER FORGET TO PUT STOP LOSS.
- ALWAYS MODIFY STOP LOSS ON EVERY PRICE RISE.
- NEVER TRY TO RECOVER LOSSES ON THE SAME DAY
- ALWAYS BOOK PROFIT ON FIRST OPPORTUNITY.
- AVOID TRADING IN VOLATILE MARKET.
- MONEY CAN NOT BE MADE EVERYDAY FROM MARKETS.
- NEVER AVERAGE YOUR POSITIONS WHEN MARKETS ARE NOT FAVOURABLE.
- DO NOT EXECUTE SO MANY TRADES AT ONE TIME.
- ALWAYS FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
MEANING OF SHORT FORMS IN TRADING
- INTRA = Intraday
- TGT = Target
- SL = Stop Loss
- BTST = Buy Today Sell Tomorrow
- STBT = Sell today Buy Tomorrow
- C/O = Carry Over (Means positional for short term)
- POSITIONAL = Call to be hold for Short Term
- DELIVERY = Call to be hold for Short Term
Mcx Trading Rules :
- Do not trade with hesitance, half heartedly or in over confidence. You may incur small but repeated losses if you are scared of the markets or heavier ones if you are overtly brave and foolhardy.
- Be patient when your trade positions are moving in the right expected direction to extract maximum gains and ensure the gains by improvising the stop-loss level, time and again. Do not be pessimistic here or else you may book gains pre-maturely & may later repent on exiting early. This may lead to keeping on re-entering the same trade at further levels & repeatedly exit at small reversals in panic, which in turn would erode earlier small gains & also build losses. It’s not whether you’re right or wrong that’s important, but how much money you make when you’re right and how much you lose when you’re wrong & that makes all the difference between Winners & Losers.